A plant grew through my wall? Who do I even call for this? : HomeImprovement

I bought my first house outside of Seattle Washington a few years ago. Recently I noticed a plant has somehow made its way into the house, through the walls from below.


Wider shot:


I am alarmed. My instinct is to call an expert to deal with this, but I honestly don’t even know who I’d search for. Plant exterminator? Very specific landscaper?

I can of course kill the plant myself, but I’m concerned this is a symptom of a more serious problem. Maybe it’s not? Please advice, smart home improvers of reddit.

Source link

We will be happy to hear your thoughts

Leave a reply

Enable registration in settings - general