Creating more wall space in kitchen : HomeImprovement

The condo I’m purchasing has a pretty small kitchen and I’m thinking about removing the cabinets and adding shelves along the wall. But I’m wondering if it would be possible to remove this piece of wall that I’m pointing at in the photo. Is there a proper name for this portion of the wall? I’d like to google and find out if it’s easier removable. Doing so would create more wall space for backsplash and the shelves.

Source link

We will be happy to hear your thoughts

Leave a reply
Enable registration in settings - general