Do I need a masonry contractor or just a dry wall contractor to patch my wall? : HomeImprovement

I have a plumber installing a stand pipe and washing machine box in my wall and he had to dig into some wall concrete. Said I might need a masonry contractor along with a drywall contractor but he wasn’t sure. Hoping someone here could help point me in the right direction. The walls are also plaster and not drywall. Here is a picture

wall damage

Source link

We will be happy to hear your thoughts

Leave a reply
Enable registration in settings - general