Fence gate rebuild question : HomeImprovement

One of my fence gates at the side of my house has been sagging, and I took it off to replace some of the boards holding it in place as they are old and worn. I’m having trouble finding some of the hardware I need though, to prevent the latch side from sagging. What would be the right terms for these? Trying variations on “metal frame picket fence gate back” didn’t seem to turn up any results.

Picture: https://imgur.com/a/7vr4LKB

Source link

We will be happy to hear your thoughts

Leave a reply

Enable registration in settings - general