Help? Pull Down Narrow Spice Rack : HomeImprovement


My parents are remodeling their kitchen, and they’re a little bummed about how narrow one of the cabinets is. It’s 11″ wide, which is what they mistakenly thought was the opening, but that’s wall to wall. The interior face is under 6″. They’re wondering if they can find a narrow pull down spice rack. Something like this that also lowers to a more reasonable height.

So far anything I’ve found that lowers is way too wide. Do they just not make these?

I actually found one, but it’s built into the bottom of the cabinet which won’t work for the existing unit.

Any help and insight is appreciated. We’re located in Northern California.

Thank you!

Source link

We will be happy to hear your thoughts

Leave a reply
Enable registration in settings - general