I signed up for a new build and closed on construction loan last week. I missed out adding a few upgrades and now the builder is quoting prices that I feel are high. I’m wondering if I can get this stuff done later for similar price ? (since I’ll be paying in cash anyway)
Master Bathroom – Add a bath tub beside Shower (see bath floor plan)
I opted for a regular bath and requested Linen delete so that the space could be used for a tub in the future, but now I’m thinking to get the Optional bath – they quoted $5600 extra.
2) Kitchen Cabinets White – Asking $1475 now instead of originally $900
3) Add iron spindles instead of wood spindles for staircase – quoted $2600
3) Farmhouse style sink – quoted $1500
4) Undermount sinks and faucets – quoted $500 for each sink
5) Soft close drawers – $1200 and slide drawers – $1800
Any suggestions appreciated. Thank you
I’m located in Michigan – metro Detroit area.