How would you fix this brick mortaring job? : HomeImprovement

We toured a house in Nashville and it’s on our potential list. Inside the house, I know how to fix the items. Outside though, I can’t figure out how you would fix this. The realtor said people use to pay more for this look. I’m not sure if it’s called weeping mortar or something else but it looks similar. Obviously, I would hire someone, but I’m trying to understand if this is complicated and how much it would cost me if I got it fixed. Appreciate the insight!

Exterior porch pic

Source link

We will be happy to hear your thoughts

Leave a reply
Enable registration in settings - general