Is there a voltage convertor for A/C outlets? : HomeImprovement

Hey, I have a 6-15p outlet and wanted to know if there was a convertor I can use to change it to a regular outlet for normal air conditioners out there. Having this outlet has been the bain of my existence and unfortunately swapping out is not an option so looking to see if there is such a thing to convert it. Here is the image of my outlet:

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. I tried looking online but unfortunately I am not an electrician connoisseur.

This is a continuation of sorts of my previous post but different as well so didn’t want to bloat it up:

Source link

We will be happy to hear your thoughts

Leave a reply
Enable registration in settings - general