Kitchen Faucet Ideas Needed : HomeImprovement

I’m wanting to replace my kitchen faucet but the handle is located adjacent to the faucet in another hole. I’m not wanting to replace the counter tops but this faucet style is not as popular, so options are limited.

Does anyone have any ideas on how best to replace? Should I just put plates over the one or two unused holes?

Photo here:

Source link

We will be happy to hear your thoughts

Leave a reply
Enable registration in settings - general