Looking for a vintage toilet paper holder with blast shield : HomeImprovement

When I was a kid, my grandparents had a toilet paper holder that I absolutely loved. I would describe it as a chrome, mid-century recessed toilet paper holder with a blast shield. It looked a lot like this, but instead of the lid just hinging down from the top it rotated around the roll, like this.

We’re going to be re-doing our bathroom soon, and I would really love to add this in, but I can’t find it anywhere. Does anyone know what I’m talking about or have any idea of where I could look?

Source link

We will be happy to hear your thoughts

Leave a reply

Enable registration in settings - general