Looking to replace a door, what kind of door is it called? : HomeImprovement


Probably a super basic question here, but I’ve never done anything remotely close to home repair so any help is appreciated. I’m looking to replace the door in the picture. A quick search tells me it’s a storm door, but are there any more specific names, terms, or qualifiers that I should use to find one like this?


Source link

We will be happy to hear your thoughts

Leave a reply

Enable registration in settings - general