Looking to replace the thermostat for my wall heaters… 240V? Double Pole? How can I tell? : HomeImprovement

Hi all,

We’re looking to modernize the look of our home a bit and replace the thermostats in our rooms (just the thermostats and not the wall heaters).

Here are a few photos of the thermostat and wall heaters that we have: https://imgur.com/a/2pPVp9R

How can I tell what type of thermostat I can replace this one with? We’re hoping to get one with an electronic display if possible. Would either of these work?

Honeywell Electronic Thermostat

Honeywell 4 wire dial thermostat

Many thanks in advance!

Source link

We will be happy to hear your thoughts

Leave a reply

Enable registration in settings - general