I am installing some T&G pine in a cabin out back. I left half of it tarped up but there was a hole and rain got in over about a month. When I opened it today there is white fuzz around a lot of it and some have some green mold. I am wondering if anyone knows the easiest way to clean it off without discoloration and than dry it. I was thinking a light pressure washer or some detergent. There also seems to be quite a few baby roach looking bugs. I have seen those bugs before and am not too worried because I think they only thrive when it’s all piled up.
Thanks for any input. Pictures below.