Need help identifying a fancy faucet I found for cheap. : HomeImprovement

So I wanna get into pimpin my old appartement for cheap and I found a very solid stainless steel kitchen faucet. Except it’s missing a part called a shank I think ? I have no mounting plate either.

Inside of the mystery faucet :

If anyone knows this particular model, I’m hoping to find the part needed to secure it properly to the counter.

Source link

We will be happy to hear your thoughts

Leave a reply
Enable registration in settings - general