Need help identifying a hinge from 50s house : HomeImprovement

Hello, I have been working on painting my kitchen cabinets recently. My home is a house in FL built in the 50s and the cabinetry is original afaik.

I was thinking about updating the hinges on the cabinets but any hinges I have bought so far will not fit, one way or another. I cannot find updated versions of the existing hinges at all, and I don’t know where to start looking frankly. Here’s a few pictures:

Does anyone know what these types of hinges are called? I’d like to buy updated ones if I can to keep things simple.

Any help would be appreciated.

Source link

We will be happy to hear your thoughts

Leave a reply
Enable registration in settings - general