Need to find replacement cabinet drawer slider clips. Nothing printed on them but the sliders themselves say Comfort Close Top Slider : HomeImprovement

Here are the pictures:

The red bit that is mounted to the underside of the drawer shattered when the drawer was removed. The plastic came apart. These are bottom sliders, on the drawer itself nothing but the clips are mounted and inside the drawer space is where the metal sliders themselves go. The drawer then clips onto the slider using the red clip.

Anyone have any idea what these things are and if I can just get a replacement instead of having to get entirely new sliders and redo the whole thing?

Source link

We will be happy to hear your thoughts

Leave a reply
Enable registration in settings - general