Replacement Storm Window Screens : HomeImprovement

I think I’m missing some kind of appropriate vocabulary to find what I’m looking for. We have 3 track storm windows and some have screens, others are missing the screen. I’m trying to find a kit we can buy, a seller of screens we can buy from, etc. so that we can add screens to the windows missing screens. Here is a picture of the tracks, on the left is one with both storms and the screen, on the right is the track with just 2 storms and where we want to add a screen. I would appreciate any resources, suppliers, or even just what are the right words to use for a search!

EDIT: They also have these kinds of clips on the bottom.

Source link

We will be happy to hear your thoughts

Leave a reply
Enable registration in settings - general