Sink faucet hose connector broken, what item do I need to replace it? : HomeImprovement

The hose that connects the sink faucet to the water in has fallen out.

I see that there is a connector on the end of the hose that allows it to connect to the water in pipe, and it is broken.

What is this connector called? I want to order a replacement online but I do not know what item I need and/or if it needs to be a specific size.

I have attached pictures here that show the hose, the water in pipe and the connector.

Source link

We will be happy to hear your thoughts

Leave a reply
Enable registration in settings - general