Sliding window missing intermediate mull. Is there a DIY way to replace? : HomeImprovement

I recently bought a house, installed HVAC, and am in the process of removing the window and wall AC’s.

One of the AC’s was installed inside a plexiglass panel. The previous owner left the 2 original glass window panels for a sliding window, but the center vertical rail that locks the fixed panel in place is missing.

What are my options here?


Source link

We will be happy to hear your thoughts

Leave a reply
Enable registration in settings - general