The door knobs in my house are all going out. They’re separating from each other and can’t be screwed back together. Looks like busted threads. What’s the name of these style of doorknobs so I can start looking for replacements? Put a photo in comments : HomeImprovement

A couple of my set screws are stripped and stuck into place. Possibly rusted or lock tited into place. Some knobs have a flat head screw, and some have an Allen wrench hole w/ a flat head screw on the opposite side. All of them are slowly coming off and every once in a while they rip off completely. My bedroom one I have to gently rotate to the right until it catches and it will open. Hope this provides some details. Any ideas?

Source link

We will be happy to hear your thoughts

Leave a reply
Enable registration in settings - general