Trying to find yard lamps that thread onto galvanized pipe : HomeImprovement

I have a yard full of lights that are in bad shape. They’re screwed directly onto 1/2″ galvanized pipe and I was hoping to find something that mounts the same way to make replacement easier. Is there any special term I should be looking for?

Pictures below:

Also posted to

Source link

We will be happy to hear your thoughts

Leave a reply
Enable registration in settings - general