Weird hole in new old home…

So moved to my love new Victorian pile in England, needs many improvements and I may have many questions. I want to get the outside looking as lovely as I want the inside.. but there is a giant stain and metal grate… Can I remove? What's behind it? Why is it there?! Inquiring minds help before I remove the panel and the wall falls down.

At the base of the house, just behind I think the fire place.

submitted by /u/Mikewilli_uk

Source link

We will be happy to hear your thoughts

Leave a reply
Enable registration in settings - general