What are these pipes? : HomeImprovement

Hi Reddit,

This is in my laundry room. I’m pretty sure it’s “pre-plumbed” for a utility sink. With the top two (believe they’re copper) pipes being hot/cold and the middle for drain. What’s the bottom one? Edit: Thanks redditors! Its a cleanout pipe/drain.

Now how do I go about installing a sink? (Shut water off, use copper spinning tool to cut the stub, install shut off valve?)


Photo: https://imgur.com/a/8lefSkk

Source link

We will be happy to hear your thoughts

Leave a reply

Enable registration in settings - general