What are these ridges in the paint job? : HomeImprovement

Our recently purchased house is from 1927 and some of the older walls and ceilings have ridges in them. Is this sagging plaster?

Can it be sanded and repainted to make it flat? If there’s lead paint under there are there other options for making it flat?


Source link

We will be happy to hear your thoughts

Leave a reply

Enable registration in settings - general