What is the “dashed line” pattern that you see occasionally on pressure treated wood called and where do I get some? : HomeImprovement


I occasionally see this brown stained wood with parallel dashed lines used on outdoor fences, gazebos, etc. I’m curious what this pattern / type of wood is called, if the pattern has any purpose and where I could buy some (need it for a project I’m working on).

Source link

We will be happy to hear your thoughts

Leave a reply

Enable registration in settings - general