What is this box on my duct? : HomeImprovement

I have poor airflow to two 2nd floor rooms and was looking for the duct that feeds both rooms. I found it and there’s this box on the duct. Anybody know what it is? It has power going to it. And that black electrical tape behind the copper wire appears to go into the duct? Thanks in advance.


Source link

We will be happy to hear your thoughts

Leave a reply

Enable registration in settings - general