What is this called and can I replace it myself? : HomeImprovement

Hello home improvers, I have this gross floor pipe cover thing in my bathroom that I’d like to replace (along with cleaning it and the area, obvs). What is this thing called? Do you think I could replace it myself with YouTube guidance, or is it more of a plumber job? Thanks!

Source link

We will be happy to hear your thoughts

Leave a reply

Enable registration in settings - general