What is this???? : HomeImprovement

So I’m remodeling my kitchen and tore out my old cabinets and found this mound underneath one of the base cabinets. It’s very dense and almost reminds me of a solid chunk of honey. I thought it was mold at first but i can’t find any type of mold that looks like this.

What is this?

Side pic

So any ideas of what it could be?

Source link

We will be happy to hear your thoughts

Leave a reply

Enable registration in settings - general