What is this thing next to sump pump? It’s leaking : HomeImprovement

What is this box-like thing, and most importantly, how do I fix it? No mention in the inspection report. One side connects to the drain of the utility sink. Also, what is that upward pipe? It’s raining today and leaking water into the basement from the lid.

Photos here:


Source link

We will be happy to hear your thoughts

Leave a reply

Enable registration in settings - general