What is this vent in my ceiling? : HomeImprovement

The house is on pylons and at one point, previous owners built out part of the downstairs. This vent is in the ‘living room’ and goes up to a spot where I believe there is some Central Heat and Air ductwork between the mast bedroom and my son’s. The question is: Can I cover this with beadboard, or do we need to keep it open?

Source link

We will be happy to hear your thoughts

Leave a reply

Enable registration in settings - general