What is this vent thing and where do I find a replacement? : HomeImprovement

Recently bought our house– an addition to the house had this funny vent to the exterior, (no fan, no filter, just a hole in the wall with a cover).

We took it off to pain the walls and I totally lost the interior cover… I can’t find anything online for what it is so Im turning to you all. What is this thing and where do I find a new one? Do they make them this small with little fans inside? Should it have a little fan inside?

The hole has about a 3.5″ diameter, had no fan… I can’t find any vents that are this small so Im confused of its purpose! Thanks!

Photo of remaining vent piece

Interior hole

Exterior vent

Source link

We will be happy to hear your thoughts

Leave a reply

Enable registration in settings - general