What kind of outlet is this? : HomeImprovement

Just bought an older house, upstairs has a bunch of these weird old 2 prong outlets, here’s what they look like with the face plate removed


What’s the name for this kind of outlet? Been trying to figure out how to swap it with gcfi and can’t find anything on them.

Source link

We will be happy to hear your thoughts

Leave a reply

Enable registration in settings - general