What kind of wall liner is this? : HomeImprovement

I attempted to tear out a bedroom wall thinking it was drywall but it’s actually 1/4” plywood with this adhered to the face and painted. It has a fuzzy back layer that is glued directly to the plywood.

Any idea what this is and the easiest way to strip it off?


Source link

We will be happy to hear your thoughts

Leave a reply

Enable registration in settings - general