What kind of window do I have : HomeImprovement

I have been googling but can’t find anything like my windows. The house was built in 1960, so not THAT old. The sash is opened and closed by pressing down a lever which operates a metal plate and spring system, not a sash rope.

This bottom window (the windows are double hung, but the uppers don’t work any more) came out of the frame and one of the levers is stuck. I am trying to find any info on how to get it back in the frame. Fortunately, I have a storm window already in place. https://imgur.com/a/wx2H3cY

Source link

We will be happy to hear your thoughts

Leave a reply

Enable registration in settings - general