What’s this part called and where can I buy it? : HomeImprovement

Hey, my girlfriend shower thing has broke and now it’s hard to find a place to rest the shower head. Her shower is from “newform” and is an odd size. Where can I find only this part online? How is it called?

Thanks for any help in advance showerhead

Source link

We will be happy to hear your thoughts

Leave a reply

Enable registration in settings - general