Who do I call to repair this?

Huge fan of the community here.

Unfortunately, I seem to have a leak in my ground floor below a shower. I'm guessing there's a leak. I saw a bubble in my paint. I popped it – only a thimble worth of water came out.

Picture here: https://i.imgur.com/l6tW0qu.jpg,

A few feet away (in the downstairs bathroom), I've noticed there's an access panel into the roof. I'm guessing this will hopefully give some sort of access to the pipes below the shower. (https://i.imgur.com/ozL27vQ.jpg)

My main question is – I don't have the skill or experience to fix this myself. Who should I start with? Plumber? Are there dedicated companies that fix leaks? Should I involve my homeowners insurance at all?

Thank you!!

submitted by /u/mitrandimotor

Source link

We will be happy to hear your thoughts

Leave a reply

Enable registration in settings - general