Who should I hire to repair dry rot in a door jamb? : HomeImprovement

The door jamb/frame/trim on one of my exterior doors seems to have some dry rot damage. Is this something I need to hire a contractor/carpenter for, or is it something a handyman can accomplish? I’d just like to get a sense of whether this is a high stakes repair since I’ve been quoted $600 to repair from a general contractor.

Picture here

Source link

We will be happy to hear your thoughts

Leave a reply

Enable registration in settings - general