Why am I have such a hard time finding different options of this drawer pull? Is my best bet to just switch to standard shaped pulls? : HomeImprovement


I’ve tried “four hole” and “two screw” drawer pull searches and barely got any hits. I get more hits for “2in” and “4in” standard (ie 1 hole per side) drawer pulls.

Are there any suggestions for a more correct term? Or is my best bet to wood putty and switch to the 1 hole per side drawer pull options

Source link

We will be happy to hear your thoughts

Leave a reply

Enable registration in settings - general